THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Theurdunovel:
This page outlines the core principals which you must abide by when using this website. In the circumstances which this document uses the terms “We”, “US” or “Theurdunovel” outlines the owners, moderators, and administrators which have created, developed and moderated this website.
In the Events that the terms “You” or “Users” arise in this document then you should clearly understand that this means the users browsing the website.
We are not making any guarantees or promises in our service and take no liability for our user’s actions. We are not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of the book on our site. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
This document contains the Terms and Conditions of using this website.
Although every care is taken in the preparation of the Website, you acknowledge that it is not technically possible to run the Website free of all faults, and we give no warranties as to the continued operation of the Website and accept no liability for any time the Website is not operational due to faults or maintenance.
You understand that the information supplied to us is by a third party and as such, we cannot take responsibility for this information. We fully appreciate the work of our third parties and take no credit for their efforts.
The material on the Website is designed to comply with Pakistani law and we cannot be held responsible for any non-compliance with applicable local laws in any other jurisdiction.
2. Links to and from this Website
The Website may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. We do not have control of such websites and you, therefore, acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for their content.
3. Use of information
The information provided on this website is not owned by us. In this instance, we cannot take responsibility for what you do with this information and may be re-distributed with the consent of its original authors.
4. Acceptance The Use Of Theurdunovel.com Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Theurdunovel.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
5. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
Theurdunovel.com will never ask for your credit card details and we advice our customers to not enter their credit cards details on Theurdunovel.com website or by submitting such details in any other form.
6. LEGAL ADVICE
The contents of Theurdunovel.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on Theurdunovel.com is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion
7. CHANGE OF USE
Theurdunovel.com reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Theurdunovel.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
8. Links to Third Party Websites
Theurdunovel.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Theurdunovel.com or otherwise used by Theurdunovel.com as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
10. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Web site, you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link to this Website, you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
11. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Theurdunovel.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Theurdunovel.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Theurdunovel.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Theurdunovel.com or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Theurdunovel.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Theurdunovel.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
15. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Pakistan and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pakistan courts.
16. Comments Posting Rules
- Comments will be moderated
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters.
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
17. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
If you feel like you need you contact us, Here is our contact page.